NovemBEER is a celebration of beer! What started as small weekly beer tastings, has transformed into a full-fledged festival featuring over 50 breweries, food, and entertainment.
Attendees will have the opportunity to choose from over 100 beers while kicking back in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. Come celebrate your love for beer at the 3rd annual NovemBEER Festival from 1-5pm on Saturday, November 12th at Arizona Center. This year promises more space, more restrooms, and more pourers to keep lines moving quickly giving you more time to focus on what’s really important, the beer!
Enjoy samples from over 50 of your favorite breweries including locals Four Peaks, SanTan Brewing Company, SunUp Brewing, and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to the vendor village and food vendors including Burgers Amore, Cheese Love & Happiness, JJ's Louisiana BBQ, Queso Good, and SuperFarm SuperTruck.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $25 and includes entry into the event at 1pm, 30 samples (2oz pours), commemorative tasting mug, entertainment, and access to vendor village and food vendors.A VIP ticket starts at $45 and includes all of the General Admission benefits plus earl entry into the event at 12pm with first access to limited beers, VIP gift bag, exclusive VIP lounge access, and 10 additional samples (2oz pours).
AROUND THE WEB
- NovemBEER 2016: Here's the Lineup of Breweries For the Event on November 12
- NovemBEER Will Return to Downtown Phoenix This Fall and Tickets Go on Pre-Sale Today
- Here's the Final Lineup for New Times' NovemBEER Festival on Saturday, November 21
- Tickets for the Second Annual NovemBEER Festival Go on Pre-Sale Today
- Here's the Brewery Lineup for the NovemBEER Festival on Saturday, November 22
- NovemBEER Is Back! Get Exclusive Presale Tickets to the First NovemBEER Festival Now